Map My Route
Visit on usatf.org:
Back to About
Camps and Clinics
Camps and Clinics related to track and field, cross country, distance running, and race walk can be posted here to provide the information to our membership.
The information provided does not imply endorsement by USATF Minnesota.
If you are a camp director and would like to post your camp information you may contact our office at
Track & Field
Southern Minnesota Throwers Camp
- Summer day camp with several sessions available between June 9th & 24th, 2020. Shot put and discus training for athletes grade 8-12, Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, Minnesota
University of Minnesota Track & Field Camp
- Summer overnight & day camp options for boys & girls grades 2-7 (half or full day) and grades 7-12 (day or overnight) July 12-16, 2020. Hosted by the University of Minnesota Women's Track & Field team.
Maximum Impact Training
- Speed, agility, running mechanics and track training for ages 8 to 18. Small group and one-on-one training. Located in Minneapolis, Brooklyn Center, and Hopkins, Minnesota
Eden Prairie Pole Vault Club
- Pole vault instruction for all ages. Summer, Fall, and Winter training sessions are offered leading up to the start of the high school season. Located at Eden Prairie High School Activities Center.
Kangaroo Track Club
- High jump, long jump, and triple jump instruction for all ages. Summer, Fall, and Winter training sessions are offered leading up to the start of the high school season. Located at Jumps Lab, New Prague, MN.
Distance Running/Cross Country
Gustavus Running Camp
- Cross Country & Middle Distance Overnight Camp - June 17 -21, 2019 and June 23 - 27, 2019. Open to grades 7-12. Hosted by Gustavus Adolphus cross country teams. Located at Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, Minnesota
Augsburg Elite Distance Academy
- Overnight & Commuter Camp - June 25 - 29, 2019. Open to grades 7-12. Hosted by Augsburg College cross country team & elite runners, Heather Kampf & Meghan Peyton. Located at Augsburg College, Minneapolis, Minnesota
CSB-SJU Cross Country Camp
- Overnight co-ed camp for grades 9-12 - June 22 - 25, 2020. Training is provided in conditioning, hill work, strategies, psychological tuning, teamwork, pool workouts and strength training. Located at the College of Saint Benedict, St. Joseph, Minnesota
USATF Youth Cross Country Camp
- Overnight and day camp options for athletes 13-18 - July 1 - 4, 2019. Located at the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Carrie Tollefson Training Camp
- Overnight camp - July 9 - 12, 2020. Open to athletes entering grade 7-12. Located at St. Catherine University, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Nike Cross Country Camp
- Overnight & day camp options July 12 - 16, 2020. Open to ages 12-18. Hosted by Winona State University Cross Country. Located at Winona State University, Winona, Minnesota
University of Minnesota Cross Country Camp
- Overnight and Day Camp options July 12 - 16, 2020. Open to grades 7-12. Hosted by University of Minnesota Women's Cross Country team. Located at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota